2K12 2K12

More reviews because...

YOU ARE ON THE FRONT PA.. nah jks, you are however on the very top page of page 9 (if you click page 7 then page 9). for drum and bass.

This has enough bass and alright tunes but I think it needs more/louder (funky) drums. 4/5 9/10

The man in the moon The man in the moon

hello

The kick seems a little slow. And seems a little under-powerful, it also seems to miss a few beats which can be very clever but in this piece doesn't seem to work. However it is quite chill. Also gets a bit boring. Bring up the volume of the 'trangle'? in the middle xD Not that I know anything about music. 3/5 good luck with future music.

Apophenia Apophenia

Dark

Pretty dark. I reckon bring up the bass/dark drums and lower the fierce voices a little. But still, your choice. Again very dark song, not really my style though. 4/5 9/10

-Mystery- -Mystery-

Good

So far so good. Very nice intro, very good 'riff' tune. Nice and calm how I like it.
At the middle now, not boring like some songs.

Your style is unique and I like it. 5/5.

White Dwarf White Dwarf

Drum and bass?

I know it has bass, and some funky drums, but this is really drum and bass.

Anyway, alright song...

midimachine responds:

it sure is drum and bass!

{Lazy Summer Days} {Lazy Summer Days}

Awesome

Epic tune.. how can you be so good at making music??

Into The Crypts Into The Crypts

Brilliant

Keep it up. This creates an interesting mood of slight fear and worry, good for a game.

Manfreak responds:

Much appreciated :)

Dance in the Air With Sna Dance in the Air With Sna

Very Good

I have nearly finished a game and I wouldnt hesitate to use this if it looped. I dont want the music to end during the game... so I was wondering, could you quickly loop the end? and upload the file to somewhere like rapidshare and give me the link, I will be so pleased, and yes you will be credited! :)
Anyway, brilliant tune :)

GameBalance responds:

Can't you loop by yourself using something like audacity or other sound editor?

Heal Heal

Credit

This is good, 5/5. It gives me the feeling of when you finish an epic, long game. Where the credits start rolling. It would be good for the first song in credits. :)

**_/Impulse 101\_** **_/Impulse 101\_**

Can I also use this for my HL2 SP map?

This is a great action song, il use this in a combine action scene.

Then il credit you in the credits!
Prox
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/231060

Il let you know if I actually ever finish the mod/maps.

CrisisSound responds:

Awesome. I just re-installed Garry's Mod 10, So Im looking for some new modded awesomeness!