Utopian Mining Utopian Mining

What the hell is wrong with all of you. Have you guys not ever played any good games yet or what? This game is absolutely terrible. You guys are so easily pleased, I wished they put their skills into making something actually good, not something just to please you zombies.

You will enjoy monotonous work when you grow up if you enjoyed this.

Mining, that is it. Get a metal, go up, go back down, get a metal. There is absolutely no challenge, no strategy and no skill. And no, it doesn't get hard, it just takes a lot of time. A lot of wasted time.

The game didn't seem to be tested (by anyone other than the programmer), and this may be the reason for silly mistakes in this game. A scaling issue of money, upgrades etc. This was the worst issue of the game. You could easily earn money and become rich, buying all the upgrades. If there were more upgrades, and the metals gave less money, making the gradient to robot perfection gentle. When you realise there is no challenge, no game, after getting the new cooling, and going deeper to get a different coloured metal, you realise it really is a horrible game. It doesn't even redeem itself due to original content; All but the very simple, boring and unbelievable story made in 10 minutes is copied. Not even inspiration, literally copying from before.

The developer knew you guys love these type of monotonous games, because you are hoarders, even of worthless pixels. So I can't really blame them can I?

Super SOPA Bros. Super SOPA Bros.

Those textures

Those textures are illegally being used in this game. You will be arrested and could get a time of 30 years in jail.

Cursor Consternation Cursor Consternation

very good

3/5 very good I managed to get very far.
I liked how each level was different, and it got harder and harder.
however there are some cons,
-lag/freezing sometimes (makes very difficult).
-after the cursor died I didnt see any score?? if there was a score I would try to beat it.

other than that its a nice minigame.

Concerned Joe Concerned Joe

Waste

What a waste of effort!

Lazy programming. Boring art-style.. Sorry but this game is very generic and you get bored after a while since it seems so pointless. Better than half the crap submitted though.

Colormixer 1.0 Colormixer 1.0

Brilliant game

It is original and works well with a few nice modes and difficulties. Nice one. The oly thing I hate is the leaderboards with advertisements, it is really slow to load and the ads are anoyying.... I don't think it needs it but idk.

SHMUP SHMUP

WTF

The ships are far too big. It's relativelly simple and unoriginal. The first boss, you can't escape the small bullets cus they are close together, so no skill, just luck really. Please test your game before releasing it. Thanks. A lot better than other crap here.

Afro-Ninja responds:

you can beat the first boss without getting hit, trust me.

Tukky's Christmas Tukky's Christmas

lol

its pretty stupid and when you stop walking it keeps walking for a second which is realy anoyying.

Infectonator : World Dom Infectonator : World Dom

Fun!

It is a fun game. However, almost every time I click it freezes for a second, and the people then come from the edges. Same with low quality settings. Its not my computer, its just a generally un-optimised game, however it is fun! It can take a while to play which is better than the first but I think you need to find a balance, this is too long and repetative, I dont undertsnad the zombie types; they are STILL 'grayed out', im not going to spend 2 hours on a game which is mainly based on luck.
Better than a lot so 4/5 8/10

Goin Up Goin Up

Good and Bad

It can get very repetative obviously and thus boring. However it has addiction of upgrades to force you to keep played ^^

1 problem is I have music playing and want to turn the sound off I find no button for
it so thats a -1
However it's better than most of the crap which comes through the portal.

Dino Extermination Dino Extermination

Good Try!

Good try, however for me the programming failed in that (maybe due to my lag) eventually the falling rocks never actually hit the ground so I couldnt die. They just disappeared halfway down the screen. Good idea though but could do with some improvement. I believe you will make better future games :D good luck

j-enom responds:

Yeah it's my first game actually and i don't have enough knowledge of all the AS3 possibilities yet. Thanks though for the good comment :D